Proudly elevated with striking street presence, this quality renovated Queenslander offers 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, separate toilet, 5+ car accommodation, front veranda. large tree lined block, large fully powered shed with double roller doors and carport. This turn of the century home has been tastefully restored to its former glory years allowing buyers to live in comfortably without having to lift a finger.
This desirable residence offers all astute buyers plenty of options and will suit couples, small families, investors or anyone looking to live and work from home. Positioned with fantastic amenities at your immediate disposal, this one ticks all the boxes when investing for the future.
Just walking distance to State School, Shops, Hotel, Railway station, Redbank Plaza and the Kindergarten.
Just come and take a look at this Queenslander and you will see the character.
Approximate rent return $370 - $380 per week.
- Timber kitchen with marble bench tops
- Split System Airconditioner
- Remote ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Polished timber floors throughout
- New hot water system
- 2 Brass chandeliers in Lounge and Living
- Large fully fenced block
- Fully concrete space under house
- 2 * Water tanks with an Onga Pump
0432 687 175