Just imagine your entertaining guests or just having a quiet one by yourself... You're sitting on your deck capturing the afternoon breezes, the BBQ's cooking in the corner, kids/friends are swimming in the pool... While the rev heads tinker away in the oversized shed whilst enjoying a drink at the bar in there..... But wait something catches your attention little Johnny and friends have started an impromptu game of backyard cricket.
Or you can just sit back and enjoy your own acreage oasis.
This is what this property was built for, outdoor entertaining/living.... There is a lot happening back here for you not to step foot inside...
However, speaking of the house, it will impress you. Stepping inside you will be greeted with polished timber floors and open planned living. With Air Con and fireplace to keep you comfortable all year round. The house may appear small, but you will be surprised as to what you can fit in...
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Good sized living and dining area
- Kitchen is well appointed
- Front and rear decks
- Good sized inground concrete swimming pool with solar heating
- Massive shed with lean to for boat/caravan. Comes complete with Bar and is powered
- 2 bay carport
- 3.5klw Solar panels with 5klw inverter
- 4144m2 of land
- Short walk to schools, and minutes to Flagstones shops and adventure park
- Potential rental being $520-$540 per week
-Plus, many more
They say when buying real estate that location is very important. Well I give the location A+. Also, value for money would be A+ as well.... This is a fantastic buy for anyone wanting acreage living with suburban comforts
0432 687 175