Words or photos can't describe the sheer size and elegance of this property is. Arguably one of Flagstone's finest residences....
When you pull up to the property for the very 1st time, you will immediately experience feelings of sheer excitement... You will be wanting to jump out of your car and race to the front door to start your inspection. And that's when your excitement levels will increase to levels you've never had. Stepping foot inside you won't know where to look, your eyes will have a field day here. But what will attract you the most is one of the living areas that opens up through to the large, decked patio area, where you undoubtedly will be spending most of your time. From this vantage point you can take in all this property has to offer. I bet you wont be disappointed. Just stop here take a breathe and take it all in.
But this is not the only drawcard here, but certainly one of the most appealing aspects. So on offer in the home is a media room, separate large living area and a great sized kitchen with servery to the outside kitchen. The master bedroom is MASSIVE and the walk in robe is one for the ages. The other 3 bedrooms are all great sized and proportion (one is the size of a normal master bedroom)
Outside you will be greeted with 2 large powered sheds, inviting pool area, and 1 acre of fully fenced yard. The surrounding homes are all of high quality, so you are in a great pocket of Flagstone.
- 3 good size bedrooms with built in robes plus 1 master with large ensuite and walk
- Split system air conditioning to the master bedroom, second bedroom and media
- 2 bathrooms
- Media room with wiring for surround sound
- Large separate living area
- Combined kitchen/dining/living area
- The kitchen comprises of stone benchtop, impressive Falcon gas stove and oven,
servery to the outside kitchen
- Timber flooring throughout with new carpet in all bedrooms
- Built in ceiling speaker system (main bedroom, separate lounge, main living room
and outdoor entertainment area)
- Automated front door
- Double lock up garage
- Timber bi fold door leading to the outside
- Large covered deck with ceiling fans perfect for entertaining
- Outdoor kitchen with built in Webber BBQ
- Gorgeous concrete swimming pool with separate covered area
- 2 large sheds, both powered, both can easily fit hoists in and caravans/boats.
- Flat fully fenced yard
- 5kw solar panels
- Concrete driveway
- Minutes to schools and shops
- Bus stops at front of the house
- 2 additional rainwater tanks both with separate pumps
There is too much to mention here. I probably have forgotten to mention some other fine points. But trust me if you are looking for a prestigious home that offers the whole family everything they want and more. Than this home has to be HIGH on your list to inspect.
We Are proud and excited to be marketing this property. We hope you will be proud to call it home.
0432 687 175