Do you ever drive past a property and think wow what a property and if it ever comes up for sale I just have to buy it… Well this is that property.
With its commanding street presence, this home WOW’s at every turn. Just driving down your bitumen driveway you just know you’ve stumbled upon something special. Just take a minute to appreciate the low maintanence front yard and large imposing impressive home.
Lets go inside, you will be met with a large entry way with the 5th bedroom/study to your right. From here you have the option to turn left to the 2nd lounge room and bedrooms. Or you can turn right where it will lead you to the equally impressive and large master bedroom and lounge room. But wait til you see the kitchen area and dining room. This would have to be the largest kitchen Ive seen in Flagstone. With a walk in pantry, plenty of bench space and cupboard space. From this vantage point you can see the 2 patio areas, and the whole backyard.
Stepping onto 1 of your patio areas, this area is massive as well you could easily accommodate 100+ people on here.It comes complete with water feature and large pool. On the other side of the house is the 2nd patio area, this area is perfect for a parents retreat or for smaller gatherings.
Outside is the manicured 3 acres with large 3 bay powered shed. The owners have left the back of the property natural and have a family of kangaroos visiting on a daily basis.
This property is one of a kind and something special. You will be the envy of everyone in the suburb by purcahsing this home.
- 3 Large bedrooms that can fit Queen sized beds and all with built ins
- The master bedroom is massive and worthy of a property of this calibre, the ensuite consists of spa bath, large shower with 2 shower heads. Double vanity and walk in closet
- 5th bedroom and or study
- 2 living areas at separate ends of the home
- Dining area can easily fit a 20 sitter table and chairs
- The kitchen has plenty of benchspace, cupbaord space and has an walk in pantry that could easily be turned into a butlers pantry
- 2 patio areas, one is perfect for large gatherings, the 2nd is perfect for the more intimate gatherings. It’s the best of both worlds
- Large swimming pool
- 6x9 powered shed plus oversized double gargae which is attached to the house.
- 9.8klw solar panles, the owners bills are regulary $100approx a quarter
- Daiken ducted air con, this has recently been upgraded
- State of the art security camera system
- Bitumen driveway
- 3 acres which is fully fenced
- 44sqm of under roof living includes patios and garage
- Walking distance to Woolworths shopping centre
- Plus so many more
Flagstone is a thriving city and to own a large slice of land and home of this size and calibre will only ever increase in value
0432 687 175